To guarantee that our food products are always healthy, fresh and safe, Amadori is heavily committed to ensuring the quality of our processes and products.
This fundamental value, earmarked by the management, is clearly explained in our corporate policy document and all our personnel adhere to it. The company appoints highly qualified specialist personnel to perform constant monitoring and to identify the needs expressed both explicitly and implicitly by our customers. The design and application of new solutions translates into processes, methods and operating procedures that, in addition to guaranteeing compliance with the relevant legislation, aim to maximise both our customers’ and end-consumers’ satisfaction.
As yet another guarantee, Amadori has always chosen to have its products and processes certified according to the most stringent international standards:
- ISO 9001, an acknowledgement that is the global benchmark for quality management systems.
- UNI EN ISO 22005 traceability in the food and farm products production chain
- BRC and IFS, certifications recognised respectively by the UK and by Western European countries (Austria, Switzerland, France and Germany)
- QS, the German standard for food safety and animal welfare in the poultry production chain
- EFSIS certification
- Halal certification proves that animals have been slaughtered according to Islamic religious criteria
- Certification for gluten-free products, granted by the Italian Celiac Association (A.I.C)